LIVE VENDOR EVENT DATE: OCTOBER 24th 2020 TIME: 10am-5pm LIVE VENDOR INFO:
FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD INSIDE AND AS SCHEDULED RAIN OR SHINE.
ALL PAYMENTS MADE UNDER THIS CONTRACT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
VENDOR SPACE SIZE IS BASED ON ONE BANQUET SIZED TABLE AND SEATING AREA (apx 8×8) DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS ALL VENDORS WILL BE PLACED 6ft APART NO TABLES OR CHAIRS WILL BE PROVIDED
Early Bird Special (extended to August 1): $125.00 per space. Price includes 50% 2 Ball tickets.
(After August 1) $180.00 per space.
Early Bird Special (before August 1): $195.00 for 2 spaces. Price includes 50% 2 ball tickets.
(After August 1) $225 for 2 spaces and 25% off 2 ball tickets.
Informational/smaller spaces $70 are 1/2 Spaces apx 4×6 these spaces are limited and are a first come basis for groups, covens, and authors only, all others will be offered the space last.
All applications are subject to review. All vendors must carry or be selling New-age/ Pagan/ Metaphysical ORIENTED ITEMS, or your application will not be accepted and you will be refunded. Ready Made Food Items will also not be accepted. This is a themed event please decorate and dress accordingly with the events theme (Halloween, Witchy, Gothic, Fairy etc.) Please note if you are a reader, psychic or medium please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in offering your services as part of our VIP package. we will be holding a BLIND RAFFLE to help raise money for the Pocono Wildlife Rehab Center. Last year we raised over $2,000 for our benefiting organization. As a vendor you can participate by supplying one or two items to be raffled off during the event.
VIRTUAL VENDOR INFO:
VIRTUAL VENDOR EVENT DATE: OCTOBER 24TH 2020 TIME: 10am-2pm
ALL virtual vendors will have a designated 15-30 minute time slot to present their products virtually via TBA. Presentations will streamed LIVE via the event, Facebook and Youtube to allow a larger audience.
$50 for one time slot.
ALL PAYMENTS MADE UNDER THIS CONTRACT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOW ATTENDANCE DURING YOUR TIME SLOT.
All applications are subject to review. All vendors must carry or be selling New-age/ Pagan/ Metaphysical ORIENTED ITEMS, or your application will not be accepted and you will be refunded.
VIRTUAL READERS & Vendors MUST PROVIDE AND OFFER THEIR OWN PAYMENT METHODS DURING TIME SLOT.
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL VENDOR APPLICATIONS is Oct 1, 2020, UNLESS SPACES ARE SOLD OUT.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION and TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE AGREEING
This contracted agreement dated by and between Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment (Producer) and (Vendor) states as follows:
1. This application is subject to review and may be terminated by Producer at any time. Producer must give notice to vendor upon termination.
2. Spaces: This agreement entitles Vendor to one predetermined vendor’s space as assigned by Producer, and the assignment may not be changed without Producer’s permission. Vendor may not subcontract to other individuals or businesses to sell. Additional Products or Services: Vendor agrees to not substitute items or services listed on Vendor application without the Producer’s express advance consent.
Vendor must occupy assigned spaces only and must confine his or her activities and all merchandise, equipment, cases, and/or packing materials within marked boundary lines. 3. Displays, Setup & Supplies: Vendor must supply his or her own booth Tent, equipment, containers, tables, chairs, display, electricity, water or ice required, or anything else required to function. Set up begins at 8am. All displays must be free standing. Nothing may attach to walls or columns of the venue by any means at all. Signs must be free standing. Signs should not block other vendor’s spaces or public areas. Signs may not attach to the walls or columns of the building Display must be attended at all times during selling hours, and Vendor MUST be ready for customers NO LATER than 20 minutes before opening. Keep space free from any conditions which might be dangerous to persons coming into your spaces. Vendor must provide his or her own trash bags and is responsible for removal and disposal of trash bags. Virtual vendors agree to provide their own methods of payment.
4. Limits of Liability: In consideration of the privilege of attending the Festival, and payment of the application fee which is less than the actual prorated costs of the Festival, Vendor, on behalf of his or her respective relatives, heirs, assigns, executors, and admins (collectively Vendor) hereby permanently and irrevocably waives any and all actions, claims, demands, suits and proceedings of any kind and nature against Producer and any and all affiliates, kin, including venue. Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment harmless from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment that result from the acts or omissions of vendors and vendors employees, agents, or representatives. Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment shall be solely responsible for insuring all applicable laws are followed and complied with in selling and presenting Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment products and services at the Event.
5. Violation: If Vendor violates any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, he or she may lose the privilege of participating in the Festival, without refund.
6. ALL MONIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NON-TRANSFERABLE
7. Insurance: Vendor is solely responsible to obtain insurance coverage on property brought into the Building. Vendor assumes full responsibility for items left in the facility. Producer and Venue accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damages property and is not required to carry additional insurance to cover Vendor’s property.
8. Festival is indoors and will be Rain or Shine or virtually via TBA.
9. Complete Contract: This is a fully integrated contract. It is further understood that this contract contains the whole agreement between Vendor and Producer. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
10. Assignment / Governing Law: This contract may not be assigned by Vendor to any other party, nor may the space or location be shared with another party or vendor without the expressed written approval of Producer. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. If any term or provision of this agreement shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law governing this contract, the validity of the remaining portion shall not be enforced.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PAYMENT
Virtual Time Slot
ALL PAYMENTS MADE UNDER THIS CONTRACT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. VIRTUAL VENDOR TIME SLOT
To place your ad in our program and our website please follow this link:
Here is our advertising information and price list:
All advertising choices include your image to be featured on our website.
$15.00 Business Card Size 3″ x 2″ or 2″ x 3″ B & W
$25.00 Business Card Size 3″ x 2″ or 2″ x 3″ Color
$40.00 1/2 page B & W
$55.00 1/2 Half page – color
$70.00 Full page B & W
$80.00 Full page color
Deadline for Ads is Sept 1 2020
Accommodation information below has not been updated for 2020 Accommodation Information: We have secured special rates for PWF vendors at the Split Rock Resort. Booking for vendors will be open from March 13th-May 13th. Please book your rooms ASAP, availability is at a first come first serve basis. They will fill up fast and we can not guarantee availability of all room rates.
$119 +tax & fees a night LIMITED ROOMS
Mini suites $139+tax & fees a night
2 bed suites $179+tax & fees a night Rates do not include 9% tax, 19% service fee, $21.20 Resort Fee per room, per night. Guests should call 570-722-9111, ask for In-House Reservations and refer to “Pocono Witches Festival” to get the discounted rate. All reservations must be guaranteed with a room deposit or major credit card. Any room cancelled within (14)
fourteen days of arrival will be charged one night’s room and tax. Any room cancelled within (7) seven days of
arrival will be charged the full room and tax of the confirmed reservation. Any room guaranteed for late arrival
that is not utilized will be charged. Please share the cancellation policy with your guests. Check-in time is
4:00pm or later. Checkout time is 11:00 am. With these rates the following is included for the weekend:
shuttle to locations
Pools and Saunas
fishing/hiking Also available but not included:
Waterpark pass (special pricing maybe available)